WELCOME

The Roman poet Horace is attributed with saying that a picture is a poem without words. Well, that's what we like to think too, although some words will be allowed (what's a card without the occasional sentiment). Welcome to the Without Words Challenge where we want you to create clean and simple cards, focusing on the image without the distractions of too many embellishments. We hope you enjoy this challenge as much as we do!

OUR CHALLENGE

THE WITHOUT WORDS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED

Saturday 2 February 2013

January Winner and Top 3

It's that time again, just ahead of the launch of our next challenge, to announce the Winner and Top 3, so without more waffling here we go:

Winner
£10 Quixotic Paperie Voucher


and our Top 3 are




A huge thank you to everyone who took part in our Snow Challenge - hope to see you in February when we will have a slightly warmer theme for you - don't forget we go live on Monday!

All the winning cards can be seen on our Stars of The Month page.

Hugs, Squirrel xx


3 comments:

  1. Wooohooo, thanks so much for picking me as one of the top picks. Soooo proud. Thanks girls. Congrats to the other top picks and of course the lucky winner too.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How happy I was when I saw that I had won :)
    It's really unbelievable when I see everyone else pretty card.
    Congrats to the top three girls:)
    I've already started thinking about a card for February's challenge.
    Hugs Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my... thanks for choosing me s top 3 I'm so happy!
    thanks so much
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete