WELCOME

The Roman poet Horace is attributed with saying that a picture is a poem without words. Well, that's what we like to think too, although some words will be allowed (what's a card without the occasional sentiment). Welcome to the Without Words Challenge where we want you to create clean and simple cards, focusing on the image without the distractions of too many embellishments. We hope you enjoy this challenge as much as we do!

OUR CHALLENGE

THE WITHOUT WORDS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED

Thursday 26 July 2012

Good Evening Everybody

Hello lovelies and welcome to the new Without Words
challenge blog, its Bridget here with a gift bag I made for a 
friends birthday please excuse the very few embellishments
there are, its a rather big space to fill so I had to add a few flowers.

This blog is the lovely and very talented Squirrels baby.
I must say that it was a big Yes from me when she asked if 
I would be on the DT, it has given me the chance to work with some
extremely talented Ladies, with such a talent for colouring they
 will blow your mind.

So here is the gift bag ( I hope you are all still awake lol)

Here is a close up of Teya before I stuck her to the Gift bag
I used a combo of Copics and Polychromos pencils, I used the pencils
to cover some mistakes and to stop shine.
Have a lovely evening my lovelies and I hope that you are as excited as we are
about the 1st Of September and we hope to stop by your blogs and
see all of your amazing entries,
so until the 1st of September
take care for now
Hugs Bridget and the Without Words DT

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is stunning. I love the image and she is coloured so beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you have coloured her! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete