WELCOME

The Roman poet Horace is attributed with saying that a picture is a poem without words. Well, that's what we like to think too, although some words will be allowed (what's a card without the occasional sentiment). Welcome to the Without Words Challenge where we want you to create clean and simple cards, focusing on the image without the distractions of too many embellishments. We hope you enjoy this challenge as much as we do!

OUR CHALLENGE

THE WITHOUT WORDS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED

Sunday 15 July 2012

Hanging In There

Fluffing Hanging In There
Wee Stamps - Sylvia Zet (Whimsy Stamps)
Painted by Squirrel in Distress Inks (ReInkers)


6 comments:

  1. This is soo cute, love the cute image and colouring..no sentiment is easy for me as I forget to do one everytime and then squeeze it in at the last minute....after the first lot of photos...no embellies!!...well thats a different kettle of fish...but will give it a go..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely whetting my appetite for challenges to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute image and fantastic colouring. I love the 'lacy' boarders. Just love it all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squirrel - squirrel Fluffy is coloured beautifully! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is awesome love squirrels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this challenge sounds so "up my street"... I love colour and always like to have the image as the star of my cards, we'll see if I am light enough on the embellies Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete